Based on feedback from DFW writers, Kate has created two 3-hour classes specifically for us.
- MORNING SESSION — 9am–noon — "Keeping the Reader Turning the Pages: The Importance of Pace, Suspense, & Surprise"
- AFTERNOON SESSION — 1:30–4:30pm — "Building the Fictional World"
Seating is limited. Don’t wait!
Purchase Tickets at WORDwriters.org
- Friday evening, Readerathon: $10
- Saturday, Writers Intensive, Morning / Afternoon session: $60 each
- Saturday, Writers Intensive, All-day (includes lunch): $110
- Super-fan Package Deal (includes Friday & Saturday events): $125
About the Author
Kate Forsyth is the award-wining author of almost forty books, ranging from genre-crossing novels for adults, such as Bitter Greens and The Wild Girl, to YA fantasy, to upper-grades chapter books, to poetry. Kate is an accredited master storyteller and has a doctorate in fairy tales from the University of Technology, having already completed a BA in Literature and a MA in Creative Writing.
Kate has helped countless people to connect and communicate by harnessing the seductive power of storytelling. She will entertain, embolden, stimulate, and surprise her audience at each scheduled event. To learn more about Kate Forsyth, visit her website.